The latest batch of Tables (again created by Miss K Elles and a couple of others) covers some of the main themes in the sociology of education.
The focus is mainly on analysis and evaluation and this set of Tables is particularly text-heavy for some reasons. There’s nary a picture in sight and some Tables run to two or three pages of text.
If you can live with that, the following Tables are available:
• Role of Education
• Class Differences in Educational Achievement
• Gender Differences in Educational Achievement and Subject Choice
• Ethnic Differences in Educational Achievement
• Selection, Marketisation and Privatisation Policies
• Policies for Equal Opportunities (Miss G Banton)
• Researching Education (Issac Carter-Bown)