Psychology: Socially-Sensitive Research
Socially-Sensitive Research looks at ways to help you structure exam answers around three key questions:
- Should the research be done?
- How should research findings be used?
- How should research findings be communicated?
The full film – now available on-demand to rent or buy – covers key:
- knowledge: understanding social sensitivity, ethics
- examples: Autism (Baron-Cohen, Auyeung), Kamin, Asbury and Plomin, Sieber and Stanley
- application: understanding socially sensitive research through the examples of autism, genetics and education.